Monday, March 28, 2011

Our Blog Hop Winners.....

I'd like to say, thank you to everyone who attended the 1st SOC Creative Team Blog Hop!  What a fun hop it was.  Inspiration, creativity and fun was had by all.

However, now it is time for some scrappy goodness!  We have our Blog Hop WINNERS!  Woohoo!

And the winners are...

Faithme!  You are the winner of this cool kit simply for participating and posting during our blog hop.











NC Peach!  You win this great stamp set for deciding to join in the blog hop fun!!!!

Woohoo!  Ladies, please contact me here with your mailing information, so I can get your goodies to you!

Please note:  Prizes are mailed out only 1x per month, since winners can win more than once during our giveaways.  Prizes must be claimed by April 27, 2011 or are forefeited.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! I'm SO excited!! I've never won blog candy before!! I look forward to receiving this set--I can already see the cards I can make! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH my I just saw this... WOW.. Thank you soo much. I had a great time seeing every one's creations..

    Hugs & Blessings

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...