Thursday, April 21, 2011

Do You Know What Today Is?

Happy Hellos Everyone:

Many of you may not be aware, but today is a special day. It's probably even more special to that little person in your life--more specifically, that kindergarten. Today is National Kindergarten's Day and it's not too late to celebrate this much over looked occasion. Consider making that special kindergartner his or her favorite dinner or have a book ready to read to him or her just before they go off to dreamland and don't forget to cap it off by telling them what makes today extra special.

Now, I know many of you may be quick to acknowledge, 'I don't have a kindergartner.' Well, consider that special niece or nefew, godchild, or a close family friend, consider acknowledging that little one. Our children are in desperate need of a little encouragement and TLC from the right people, so why not you. Now, if that doesn't work remember, there was a time when you were a kindergartener. Compare what was required of you to what today's kindergartner must know before moving on. That alone should bring on the "WOW" factor.

I don't have a kindergartnet to highlight, but I made a card in celebration of the occasion. SHARE: If you have a kindergartner in your life, what do you plan to do?

Peace, Love & Blessings,

Lorie

5 comments:

  1. Aww Lorie this super cute!! I do have a Kindergartner I will have do something special for him!! TFS
    Chalese
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that there is a special "day" for just about everyone. And I love your card! Thanks for the day brightener!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, love the stamp image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! I never knew there was such a day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...