Monday, June 13, 2011

Oh So Sweet!

How sweet it is! Summer is almost here and it's time to indulge in sweets. Ice cream, candy, carnival foods...oh my! Inspired by the Scraps of Color Espire magazine founder Tiare Smith, I hope to make responsible snacking choices this summer. One way to indulge without consuming any calories is to scrap super sweet mini-books. I used the "Life Is Sweet" digital kit to create this little accordian album (the kit is available in the June/July 2011 issue). No pictures yet but maybe I'll fill it with shots of some this summers yummiest snacks that I will enjoy...in moderation of course.

BTW, congrats to the Dallas Mavs! I love it when the underdogs win (except in baseball when a team is playing against the Yankees...BX stand up!).

4 comments:

  1. Oh so glad you put a sweet twist on this! LOL! I thought we were headed for the "danger zone!" As I am on a NO SUGAR ADDED phase of healthy living! Beautiful project. LOVE IT! Might have to make one myself. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet post Aysha, love the kit & mini album and will definitely be using it...hint, hint look for it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute would this be with photos of a little one enjoying a Summer ice cream cone?!! These colors are so yummy and just scream summer. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable project! Makes me want ice cream.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...