Submit your work for your chance to be published in the October/September issue of Scraps of Color Magazine!
We want to see your layouts, cards and other paper crafting projects. Submit your work to our current page call and you may be published in the upcoming Oct/Nov 2011 issue of Scraps of Color!
You may submit one or more projects to each of the calls below. We are currently looking for:
- Halloween - Ghosts, goblins, tricks and treats. Share your Halloween creations with us.
- Thanksgiving - Be grateful! Share your layouts of gratitude, family gatherings and feasts.
- SOC Inspired Creations - Have you been inspired by a sketch, layout, card or altered item presented in an issue of Scraps of Color. Share your creation!
- Your Scrap Space: Big room, small space. We want to see your fun, creative scrap room or space. Where do you create? Share your photos or your creative space and you might be featured on our blog or in the magazine.
- Crop Happenings: Having a charity crop? Let us know. We just might share it with our readers! Had a fun scrappy gathering? Met up with some scrappy pals? Share your photos and we might feature you in an upcoming issue.
- Our Voices: We want to hear from you. Do you have questions or comments about Scraps of Color Scrapook Magazine. Are you excited about the current issue or upcoming issues, blog features etc? Have you been inspired by one of our Creative Team Members? Share your work and/words and you might be featured on our blog or in the magazine.
Submissions are due by September 20, 2011!
Be sure to follow our submission guidelines listed here:
- Submissions must be never before published items whether in print or online.
- Submissions must be a high quality photo, or scan(scan preferred). If photographed, please photograph with a light or white colored background.
- Save as 200dpi,
- By submitting your creations for possible publication you agree to the terms as provided here.
- Include the call subject in your email subject
- Email each submission separately to: classygirl at mac dot com
- Submission must include: project title, your name and supplies list. Pay particular attention to the supply formatting.
- Submissions that do not STRICTLY follow the guidelines will not be considered.
- All submissions will be entered to win a prize pack from our sponsors. All published artists will also receive our highly coveted, "I've Been Published" SOC Button to display on your blogs, web sites and/or signature lines.
Definitely Not Routine by Tena Ellison. Supplies Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper: Basic Grey; Rub ons: Fancy Pants; Pearl Flourish: Prima; Vellum: The Paper Studio; Font: JI-Cutins.