Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's World Card Making Day!!!

Yay!  And what better way to celebrate the day than with one of my SOC Sistahs at an ALL DAY CROP!  Yeh, baby!  Lisa Renee and I will be crafting together all day at the BUMC Fall Crop.  On my list of things to do...make cards, of course.

How are you celebrating the day?  I hope you'll be making cards.  Here is one to start your day.

I created this fun card using BoBunny papers and rub ons, Bazzill Cardstock and May Arts Ribbon.  I really like how it turned out.  It's a little different than what I typically do.

Anyway, I hope you have some fun planned for the day and if you need a bit more card making inspiration, be sure to check out the current issue of Scraps of Color Magazine here.

Oh...and don't forget we've got a giveaway going on right now!  But you've got to play to win!

Have a CRAFTFUL day!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card, love the pp & black background. I did make a card today, will post in the SOC gallery. Glad you two had fun at the crop.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...