Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy November Scraps of Color!!!

I woke up this morning simply feeling GRATEFUL.  Could it be because it's November and time to start planning for Thanksgiving?  Or maybe it's because the sun is shining, the fall colors are in full bloom and I am at home enJOYing a pajama day!  One thing is for sure, this is indeed a great time of year.  It all starts in October, when I gather with my girls for a weekend of laughter and creativity and the fun continues with Halloween and then on into November for Thanksgiving, my birthday, Christmas and we begin the new year with a bang out party at my house!  It's just such a fun time of year for me and a great time that I cherish with my SOC Sistah friends.

Since moving to Georgia 8 years ago I have made so many friends and many are now like my family away from home.  Having them makes getting through the holidays a bit easier and more JOYful.  We are growing closer and enJOYing more time together each year.  Speaking of which this past weekend, I had the pleasure of hanging out with some of my SOC Sistahs, their hubbies and kids at the Southern Belle Farm.  What a GREAT day.  We played like big kids, enJOYing the rides, maze, some tasty eats, the pumpkin patch, pig races and bike race.


I am forever grateful for the love, laughter and especially friendship they bring to my life.  I cherish each moment and I am so thankful, at this time when missing family back home in Chicago becomes prevalent in my thoughts.  They are always here...just when I need them.  Thank YOU!  And as you can see...they provide great picture taking opportunities!  Which means they also enrich my scrappin' life!  Yay!





This is just a great time of year to remember, to share, to laugh, to cherish, to create and to hold dear those who have touched your life! Don't forget to say, "Thank You,"  and break out those cameras for all of the fall fun this season brings!  And if you need a bit of inspiration be sure to check out the October/November 2011 Issue of the SOC Magazine, it's chock full of great, fall ideas!


Happy November!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful post! Love all the fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you all had fun and yes a reason to be thankful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun times laughter at The Southern Belle Farm! Awesome... Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the fun pics, glad everyone had a great time, tfs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...