Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pick and Choose!


I’m continuing with my vacation photos.  Surprise, surprise!  But what I’ve found is that while I take a lot of photos, I only want to scrap a few.  With the ease and price (free!) of many of the online photo sharing sites, I find that I quickly get the photos posted once I’m back home so that my fellow travelers can view and print them.  Then, I’m free to decide what I want to do with them.  For some trips, I’ve created and printed out online generated photo albums.  I recently did an 8x8 album of a Girlfriends Trip to Savannah with two of my BFFs. It was perfect as it captured the fun of the trip and I have a fun memento, but I didn’t feel I needed to scrap each and everything we did.  And for other trips, I’ll do a few layouts here and there.  

For a recent quick trip to San Antonio, I just grabbed a few representative photos and used those in a layout that captures the spirit of the trip - A little sightseeing and lots of good food!  I have other photos of this trip, and if I get to them, fine.  If not, that’s fine as well.  No pressure!   


San Antonio by Moanica Caston.  Patterned Paper, Journaling Card: October Afternoon; Cardstock: American Crafts; Buttons: My Mind’s Eye; Layered flower: Basic Grey; Paper flowers: Prima Essentials;  Bling Centers: American Crafts;  Alphas; American Crafts Thickers and October Afternoon Mini Market.
 
Snap away and take as many pictures as you can.  But don’t feel guilty about scrapping every single photo.  Let technology help you manage it all.

Happy Scrapping!
Moanica

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, great tip on scrapping or not scrapping vacation pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you enjoyed my home town , it is a very lovely place with lots of places to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout wraps up the whole experience!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...