Sunday, July 29, 2012

Summer Love


One of my goals is to try to use more of the embellishments that I purchase to go along with all the patterned paper that I can’t seem to resist.  And since I’m focused on my warm weather, summer photos, I thought this was a perfect time to see how much I could include.  In this layout, I managed to use: chipboard; a crocheted flower, a felt accent, a piece of ribbon and topped it all off with some bling!  

Grouping things together helps avoid a scattered, random feel.  And leaving some open, white space also helps keep it from being too busy.  I love the effect!  So, don’t wait until it’s cold and dreary outside to dive into your summer photos, use up some pretty embellishments and enjoy your creations.

 
Visiting Pensacola by Moanica Caston.  Patterned Paper, Chipboard Accents, Crocheted Daisy, Ribbon and Gems: Bella Blvd; Cardstock: Bazzill; Felt boat accent: American Crafts;  Alphas: American Crafts Thickers.
 
Happy Scrapping!
Moanica

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...