Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fall = Football!



Yeah, baby!  Football is in full swing and I am a happy camper.   And I love all the sports-themed embellishments.  The ones I’ve used here are some “oldies, but goodies” from seasons gone by.   I enjoyed mixing them with new things from some new releases.  That’s my little tip:  don’t be afraid to dig around in your stash to find some things that might work with your newer purchases.  You might be surprised at the result! 

 
Fall = Football! by Moanica Caston.  Patterned Paper, Brads:  We R Memory Keepers; Cardstock: Bazzill; Football Accents: Paper Bliss, Karen Foster Design, Doodlebug Design; Camera, house and heart: American Crafts Amy Tangerine; Washi Tape:  Lawn Fawn; Alphas: American Crafts Thickers. 



 Here’s hoping your team goes undefeated (until they play my team!)
 Happy Scrapping!
Moanica

4 comments:

  1. Very fun layout! Shopping the stash can save a lot of money! I like how you mixed what you had on hand with what you recently purchased :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Love how you mixed your embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, love the mix of embellies & tiles for the title!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...