Thursday, November 29, 2012

Brrrrrr…….



I’m not ready for this drop in temperature!  There’s a reason I live in the South – I like warmth!  Well, since there’s no stopping it, I thought I’d share a layout about one of the ways I try to enjoy (endure?) the cold weather.   

One of my all-time favorite treats is a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream.  I snapped this photo to capture my love of this cold weather indulgence!  And I managed to use up some of my layered stickers by clustering them along the bottom.  I love the look of these stickers on this layout.  They help tell the story without being overwhelming.  



Hot Chocolate Love by Moanica Caston.  Patterned Paper:  My Mind’s Eye; Cardstock: Bazzill; Bling Gems: Doodlebug Design; Layered Stickers: Jolee’s; Heart rub-on: Fancy Pants;  Alphas: American Crafts Thickers.

What other cold weather treats and activities do you enjoy?   Take a few photos and be sure to document them because Summer will be here before you know it! 

Stay Warm and Happy Scrapping!
Moanica

6 comments:

  1. Looks good! The paper reminds me of peppermint :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this festive page just made me lick my lips! My favorite beverage is a warm spiced tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks yummy. So pretty.

    kdnkdd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is so cute! My favorite cold weather treat is a chai latte - yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute LO and I too love a delicious cup of "hot chocolate" One of my coworkers just introduced me to elephant chi tea but its just not the same!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and I love the little embellishments. Since I'm not a coffee drinker, hot chocolate is my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...