Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year Wishes...


Happy New Year!!!

I am hoping that the New Year found you all in great spirits and excited about the New Year. Last year was a great creative year for SOC and I am sure that 2013 will be even better.

2013 Wishes by Karen Jiles Supplies- Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Stickers: Graphic 45; Hemp: Close to My Heart; Ink: Tsukineko

To create dimension I cut elements from patterned paper and popped them up to achieve a 3D effect.The colors in the patterned paper were so fun and really added some great energy to the creative process.

As you continue on your creative journey in 2013, may you all have Longevity, Tranquility, and Joy.
Always,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. I love how you used the patterned paper itself to create your embellishments. Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...