Friday, February 1, 2013

Another Sweet Surprise for Retreat Attendees!

It just keeps getting better and better!  Shout out to Altered Angel Scrapbook Store in Alpharetta, GA!  They will be welcoming the sistahs at their wonderful store with a nice discount on your total purchase and a great FREE make n take or two!  Great store! Great inventory!

Did I hear someone say..ROAD TRIP!  PAJAMA DAY! SHOPPING! DISCOUNTS! AND FREEBIES!  Yes!  We are doing the doggone thang at the 1st ever SOC RETREAT, March 1-3, 2013!  Just one month away!

Can you tell..I'M EXCITED!!!!

Let's Go!

It's not too late to get your spot and get spoiled!  We still have a few spots remaining!


4 comments:

  1. I am so EXCITED!!!! I can't wait to get back to ATL!!!!! I just want to see my friends again - who cares about cropping!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl, you must be reading my mind. I was thinking about what to bring. Right now I've come up with, cute jammies, credit card and a camera!!!! I can scrap at home : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naudja, too funny, will be happy to share any of my scrap supplies with you...you have to provide the photos! See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...