Tuesday, March 5, 2013

SOC 2013 Retreat in Photos

We are back from one FANTASTIC Weekend of sistahly love, creativity, laughter, dancing and JOY!  What a wonderful time we had together.  Here are a few photos from the event.  Can't you just feel all the LOVE and ENERGY!

Thank you to all of the beautiful attendees.  You made this truly special and I enjoyed sharing this time with each and every one of you.  I cannot wait to do it again!

AFTERNOON SNACK

GETTIN' IN A BIT OF CREATIVITY

PRIVATE DINNER

GETTIN' OUR GRUB ON!

A COOL MAKE N TAKE

LOVE YOUR HEART! LOVE YOURSELF! THE RED DRESS CHALLENGE AND CHAT

THE BEAUTIFUL LADIES OF THE 2013 SOC RETREAT

ALL ATTENDEES WENT HOME WITH ALL OF THIS AND MORE!!!

OUR SHOPPING TRIP WAS GREAT....IN OUR RED PAJAMAS!
GO RED FOR WOMEN'S HEART HEALTH!

ENJOYING A MAKE N TAKE AT THE STORE.

WOBBLE BABY, WOBBLE BABY, WOBBLE BABY, WOBBLE!


Special thanks goes out to our wonderful sponsors, who made this event even more special!  
Thank you for your kindness, generosity and support.  

Please visit their sites and show them some love!  See complete list at top-right, side-bar.


11 comments:

  1. Classy Girl as always you did your thing. This retreat was Fabulous and I just love my SOC Sistahs. I’m looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 2013 SOC Retreat looks like you had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. It appears a wonderful time was had by all that attended.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sharing the photos. I love to see us having a great time and sharing our various talents

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish flights weren't so high or I would have been in the mix.....looking great ladies

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an Awesome memory. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of these years.....one of these years!!! Looks like you guys had a fantastic time! So sorry I couldn't make it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pics, looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Hopefully one year soon I will be able to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like everybody had a great time...love the red event :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was awesome and I'm glad I was able to be there!!! Looking forward to the next one (hint, hint, hint!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad I was able to be there! I had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...