Friday, April 26, 2013

Join Me LIVE Online for Some Scrapbooking Fun!

Hello Beautiful,

National Scrapbook Day is quickly approaching and I thought it would be fun to scrapbook live with my crafty peeps in celebration!

So won't you join me for a wonderful scrappy event?

On Friday, May 3, I'll post a sketch and list of basic supplies on the iclassygirl.com blog.  You grab the sketch and some scrappy supplies, log on to Spreecast HERE and scrapbook along with me or just watch!

I'll be live-streaming, Friday, May 3, from 8-9:30pm est.  We'll make a layout and a card or two.  You'll get to watch my creative process and have fun chatting LIVE.

Won't you join me?  You will need to create a Spreecast account here to join the fun!

Sign up NOW and RSVP to let me know you're coming!


Hope to see you there.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...