...finds quite a few people I know feeling under the weather! So I though I’d create some simple Get Well Cards to distribute! Hope it makes them feel a little bit better.
The Get Well digital stamp technique I’m using came from a card creation that a SOC Sistah gave to me at a crop. It’s from the one, the only, very talented Charmagne (SanuraScraps)!
This is the card that she made for me:
I LOVE bling, glitter and glitz and I’ve always wanted to try doing this so here’s my rendition and the process:
1. Using PSE 9, I chose a blank file size of 3x5.
2. I digitally create the words using Blacksmith font in white with black stroking and then added a flower.
3. Next, I printed the finished design out onto white cardstock. (printed more than one…JIC) LOL!
4. Using my Sakura black glaze pen I traced around the design,
and then using my CTMH and TomBow Bonding Glue Pens I filled it in with adhesive…
…then added the glitter, first one color, then the next, shaking off each one into my catch tray to use again.
5. I let the tag dry and then for this one, I cut out around the wording and then attached it to my card background.
6. Embellish the card as you wish.
When I saw the card SanuraScraps made for me, I smiled because (did I fail to mention) I LOVE BLING!!! My first attempt at this may not be as detailed, (practice makes perfect) but I hope it will make my friends just as happy! I challenge you to try a new technique or re-create an inspiring work of art and remember to…
Let Creativity Inspire You!