Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hello Fall

Hello my Crafty Friends.. I am back with my Post for this month.. WOW can we say "Hello Fall". Where did the time go; just a few short weeks before all the holiday season begin, seriously have you all seen the Christmas Commercial's that they are already playing on the air.. 

Well before I start decorating the tree and all that, I want to share a quick card I made just welcoming the cool weather of Fall and all the gorgeous colors that come with the changes of the season. 
I started with this cute little stamp from "Unity Stamp Co. I usually stamp my images twice, just in case I mess up or if I have several cards that I need to make. Stamped with "Memento Tuxedo Black" on PTI white card stock. once I stamped I colored the 'Acorns with my Prisma colored pencils and OMS.
 Here are my 'supplies' and embellishments that I used for my card. DP is from MME. flower is from a "gift set" I have had for a while. ( just added a little brad to the middle). Ribbon is from Webster's page. 'Tombo Adhesive. and pop dots. Memento Rich Cocoa and sentiment.

 Here is my finish card. Card stock ( A2 card 4 1/2 x 51/2 "Vintage Cream and Dark Chocolate from PTI.  Very simple and easy to make. I hope you enjoyed seeing my card and that I inspired some of you to start with some of those "Fall and Holiday's cards that we know that we will be making for 'family and friends'. I would love for you to share them with us here.. and as always I love any feed back, questions or comments that you may have.. Enjoy the cool weather and have a great rest of September.


Happy Scrapping.

Sharette

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...