Design for Scraps of Color!
We are currently looking for talented, innovative scrappers, stampers and altered artists to add to our team! We are looking for great crafters to share their creativity with the world and help take the SOC BLOG to the next level. If you are interested in a spot on our team, please see requirements below and feel free to send in your application.
Scraps of Color recruits for traditional and digital scrapbookers, stamp artists and paper crafters. We are looking for a 6 month to 1 yr commitment. If interested, please feel free to submit for a position with the SOC BLOG Creative Team.
Team members are asked to create 1 blog post per month on your assigned day.
Benefits of working for Scraps of Color:
- Global recognition and exposure for yourself and your blog
- Your creativity and blog promoted via the SOC Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest Pages
- Opportunity to share your craft with a large audience with minimal time commitment
- Gain experience designing for a team
- Possibility of getting free product sample from manufacturers(as provided)
All applicants must provide the following requirements listed below:
Link to Blog and online gallery, if available
Why do you want to be a part of the SOC Blog Creative Team.
Tell us what commitment means to you?
SOC Blog Team members will be required to create 1 item/tutorial (every month) to be posted to the SOC Blog.
Please email submissions to: classygirl at mac dot com
All submissions will receive an acknowledgement.
Submissions are due January 19, 2014 11:59pm est. We hope to add multiple designers to the team!