Sunday, February 16, 2014

Make it Meaningful #4: What was your 1st childhood home like?


Next challenge: February 16 - 28: Make it Meaningful #4: What was your 1st childhood home like.  Describe it.  Your bedroom. How big was it?  Did you have a yard?
To play along, create your page and share it in our gallery!  We have a gallery in the forum and we have a great way to share your creations in our NEW Blog Gallery here on the SOC Blog.
For those of you, just joining us, I am hostessing a yearlong challenge on SOC called Make it Meaningful.  This challenge is to create an album that tells your story...a meaningful story.  On the 1st and the 15 of each month a prompt will be issued.  

Our last prompt, Feb. 1- 15, was:  What is your first childhood memory of your parent?

Here is what I created:



For this challenge I am using an alterable Prima album.  It has different types of pages in it and I decided to simply use the pages and alter.  It also, has precut/presized places for pictures and I am just going with the flow.  This is one of those spots.  My album will be sort of a mixed media/art journal affair.  

For this page, I simply misted in 3 different colors, added a few fun stamped images and used rub ons for part of the title.  

Can't wait to see you create for the February 16 - 28: Make it Meaningful Challenge #4: What was your 1st childhood home like.  Describe it.  Your bedroom. How big was it?  Did you have a yard?

Don't forget to share.

Happy crafting, 
Classygirl. 


1 comment:

  1. I am so far behind. Between running out of ink for the printer, getting poked in the good eye with craft packaging and other priorities I haven't started. I hope to be caught up in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...