Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Hello Spring and Stamping

Hello My lovely Crafty friends; Sharette here with you today, wishing you all a HAPPY and wonderful Spring. I know that if you were buried in all the winter Snow, you are only too happy to see some warmer weather.
I have a very quick, easy and simple card to share with you all today.
I love "Stamping".. I think it's a great and beautiful way to create some gorgeous cards and layouts. Plus if you are just starting out in card making, or stamping or even coloring, its' a great way to learn how to place your stamps and use your ink pads. I started off with some craft card stock from PTI.  I cut my 8 1/2 X 11.  card stock, cutting that in half  (length  wise) and you will have two perfect "A2" cards. You all know I love using my scraps.. so I just pulled out a few pieces I used my paper trimmer and I cut my DP in 1 to 1 1/4 inches. and just taped them on to my card stock with my tape glider.
For my stamping I used a stamp and die cut from The Greeting Farm and ink also from PTI. I stamped my flower twice, once one the card stock it's self (Melon Berry) and then added my leaves (New Leaf). for my second flower I stamped it again and then used my cuttle bug to cut it out.. (if you don't have a cutting machine then you can just use your scissors. I finished off with a piece of ribbon and then stamped the hello and used some "alpha stickers"  Very easy and simple to make...

Hope you enjoy the rest of your week and get out and enjoy the warm weather.


Happy Scrapping,
Sharette

5 comments:

  1. Cute card, like what you did with the ribbon; I'll have to give that a try, tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. I like how you made the title using a stamp and stickers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...