Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Holiday Bottle Topper

As we head into the holidays, many of you will probably attend to family gatherings and parties.  I always take a bottle of wine as a hostess gift, so I decided to play around with bottle topper designs.  Presentation is everthing right?  They are so easy to make, I just had to share!


I was inspired by this topper on Pinterest.  I used Cricut Cartridges Plantin Schoolbook and Stretch Your Imagination (yeah, oldie but goodies) to cut the leaves from patterned paper and the shadow from coordinating cardstock.  I overlapped the leaves and adhered them together.

I created my own banner embellishment in Picmonkey, printed it and fussy cut it.  The twine tied button and burlap ribbon give the project a nice rustic feel.



I liked the fall-colored one so much, I made a Christmas-themed one with glittered mistletoe too.  It might even make a cute ornament!

Have you started your holiday crafting yet?

See you next month!




2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...