Monday, April 13, 2015

"Dee-Dee" Digi Stamp

How many of you are stampers? Despite the fact that I have a semi-huge collection of rubber and acrylic stamps I don't consider myself a big stamper.  Especially when it comes to the kind that you have to color.

Although lately I have been catching a little stamping fever and decided to create my own digi-stamp.  I think she would be great for a Mother's day or Birthday Card.  She is named after my aunt Dee-Dee and she has a sassy vintage feel.  This was my first attempt at illustrating and digitally coloring a design of this type, but I am pretty pleased with how she turned out. 

If you would like to create a card or project with her, you are welcome to it.  Simply right click the image below and save the file.  As always, the design is free for personal (non-commercial) use only.

Thanks for looking, enjoy!


7 comments:

  1. I love this stamp. And your coloring skill are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing, I think I'll give coloring another try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aysh, she is lovely. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this beautiful stamp with us Aysha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...