December is usually the most exciting and event filled month of the year, for ordinary folk that is. And then, some brilliant person came along and decided that MARCH should be National Craft Month and whoo hoo it's been "on" ever since. We have 31 "official" days to celebrate both our craft and each other. If you wanted to, you could find an event, contest or blog hop every day this month to participate in.Which means, designing, assembling, modifying and critiquing at warp speed. What it doesn't mean is that we can ignore the regular "stuff" we still have to make for birthdays, celebrations and thinking of you. So, I thought I'd make a quick and easy card to share. With the help of four different dies I was able to whip this little presentation together in less the 20 minutes.
1. Select your card stock and cut to 4 1/2 inches X 12 inches.
2. Run through your die cut machine. For this design I used the Sizzix A2 w/flap die
3. Cut a 4x4 inch piece of coordinating card stock.
4. Run through a embossing die folder.
5. Cut two pieces of white card stock to 4 inches and create a border with any scalloped die.
6. Using a flower stamp with a matching die, stamp and then cut flower and leaves and attach.
7. Attach a four inch length of ribbon.
See, quick, simple and easy.
Enjoy National Craft Month!