So first gather your materials:
- punches-various sizes
- paper-in whatever shade catches your fancy-I'm using purple and green
- stamp ink and soft sponge-for inking the edges-gives it and extra "umph!
- glue-for the layers
- computer-if you are going to print your design instead of using stickers or traditional embellishments.I used the awesome digital buttons created by one of our very own SOC artists, Aysha!!!-you can find the post for them here!
- ribbon-for an extra touch if using as a tag
- toothpicks-if using as a topper
- love-just your love of making things!
-print or make your design
-punch out your paper
-arrange first how the layers will appear-I like to make sure the back is also decorated
-now edge your papers in the ink color of choice with your sponge-this really sets off the piece!
-glue one side, then adhere toothpick if making a topper
-glue next set then glue on top of first set
-if making a tag-punch hole on top and add ribbon.
-be sure to give them away and delight in the look on their faces! It also helps to have the cupcake!
-Remember that you can make these for any occasion and they make a fun lasting impression. And trust me, everyone will marvel in what you created!!
Don't forget to check out SOC's premiere issue-it's free to subscribe! It is packed with creative greatness that will light your creative sparks! And also check out our sponsors this month:
May luck be with you! Happy St. Patty's Day!!! And Happy National Crafting Month!!!
ONE MORE REMINDER!-------Join us for our Blog Hop HERE that starts tomorrow!!!!!!! Lot's of lucky treats in store!!!!