Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Summertime Traditions

Do you have summertime traditions? You know, those things that you have to do before the summer is complete, otherwise it just wouldn't feel quite right. I know I have a long list of things that I must do before the summer passes me by. This may be a Puerto Rican thing but I must have a coquito icee from the NYC street vendors. I am not talking about the italian icees, these are typically sold by hispanic vendors. I don't even know the correct name for it, but I know exactly where to find them and that's all that counts. I travel to NYC every summer to visit family and to enjoy my coquito icee. 


I used Aysha's digital kit: Life is Sweet to create this layout that celebrates my mom enjoying one of our family summertime traditions. If you haven't downloaded Aysha's kit from the June/July issue, I encourage you to do it today. It is totally adorable!


Oh So Sweet by Camille. Template: Tiffany Tillman (52 Template Thursday #21);
Digital Paper & Embellishments: Aysha Livingston (Life is Sweet); Software: Adobe Photoshop Elements 8.


What summertime traditions do you have? We would love to see your layouts in the SOC gallery.


Happy Summer, until next time.


Camille

3 comments:

  1. Great layout, thanks for using the kit! I don't know if it's a PR thing, it might just be a NYC thing. Anyway...I sure could go for a coquito...coconut flavor for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout and the color selection you choose. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet tradition & LO, like how you used the digital elements!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...