Tuesday, November 15, 2011

So Thankful for YOU!

With Thanksgiving only a week away, I would like to take this time to say how thankful I am for being a member of the SOC design team and also how thankful we all are to have such wonderful readers and followers of the magazine and blog. It's hard to believe how quickly a year can go by when you're creating and sharing what you love doing.



Thankful card by Tena Ellison. Supplies - Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny;
Cardstock: Basic Grey Designer cardstock; Alphas: American Craft Thickers;
Leaf Punch: Marvy; Border Punch: EK Success; Ribbon: Hobby Lobby.

I have so much in my life to be thankful for...my family who's always been my biggest support fans, great friends and good health. I would also like to thank Tiare for giving me this chance to do something new and exciting with my scrapbooking skills again.

So if you haven't had a chance to check out the newest issue of the magazine yet, just click and download your copy today. It's free and always filled with lots of inspiration from sketches, digital designs, cards, altered art projects and more.

Have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Great card. Love the touch of turquoise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card and great use of Thickers. Also, I want to say that I am thankful for you Tena, on many a day I have been inspired by your creations!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...