Friday, February 17, 2012

Be Mine

Hello Everyone, Barb here. I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day...filled with laughter, love and lots of pictures! To help you get in the mood to scrap those photos, I am sharing a Valentine's Day layout today. I am terribly behind on my scrapping, the photos I used are from our Valentine celebration in 2009! Oh, where does the time go?? Anyway..back to the layout. This is a digital layout, using the Yours Truly digital kit from Shabby Princess. I like to create double page spreads, so that is what I did on my computer. Have a look...


 Be Mine by Barbara Walker. Supplies- Digital kit: Yours Truly-Shabby Princess

Creating a double page spread is very easy. When I open my photo editing software, I simply create a canvas that is 12 x 24. That gives me the space I need to drop in two 12 x 12 pieces of paper. Once that is completed, I design and scrap each page as I normally would. Creating a layout this way makes it easier to view on the computer or television, when I want to share my layouts with family and friends. When I am ready to print, I 'cut' the pages apart, using the appropriate tool in my photo editing software.

I challenge you to scrap your photos, digitally or traditionally...whatever your preference. The main thing is to get your photos off of your camera and your hard drive and get them into a format where they can be shared and enjoyed!

Be sure to check out page 10 of the Dec/Jan issue of Espire Magazine...there are some digital freebies in there for you! For even more inspiration, click on the digital links in our mast head. And if you scroll down a few posts and you will see a lovely digital Valentine freebie that you can download and use right away.

I really hope I've inspired you today. Now go create something beautiful!




2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...