Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Little Spring Time Card Making.

Hi Everyone.. I hope that you are enjoying your Sunday and hopefully spending time with your Family and or love ones. I can't tell you How excited I am to be sharing my first Post as a part of the DT with SOC.. I am honored to be among such Talented Ladies and Gents.
As we are winding our "National Craft Month" and enjoying all the Gorgeous weather of Spring. I thought I would share with you what I LOVE doing in my Crafty Time.. I am a Stamper and Card Maker.. I just love "Stamping both with Rubber and or Clear Stamps. I also Love making card and it's only natural when you think about it.. My other Passion is Coloring my images and that does include "digi" images too.. I just love seeing how I can make my stamped images come to life by just adding a Few colors.. 
So today I wanted to share with you "2" cards that I made..
My first card is a Standard A2 card I love making this size card, even though I have been making more and more 5x5 or 5x5 1/2 card too.. I started off with  some colored card Stock from PTI. and some Gorgeous Spring Time color DP from My Mind Eye...  I stamped my Image  (my sweet little bunny)on to White Card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored  him with Prisma colored Pencils and OMS (Oder less Mineral Spirits. After I colored him I cut him out with my "circle Nesti which I ran thru my "cuttlebug".. I used my scallop punch to add an extra layer of DP.  I Love adding embellishments to finish off my card. I used some colored pearls and my "white gel pen for a littler boarder around the edges of opposite end of my card. The Sentiment came along with the stamp, which I stamped directly on to the front of the card.
I don't think that that card is really complete until you add a little design to the inside as well.. and that is easy to do and a great way to use up some of your "scrap paper".
For my second card.. I made this one a very "Clean and Simple" card..starting off with "Kraft card stock.. I stamped my image directly on to the from of the card. I stamped the image again on card stock, then I cut it out and colored the hearts with my Sakura gel pen. I used some pop dots to make it more dimensional. I stamped the Sentiment on a piece of Cream card stock with red ink and then cut it out and used some adhesive to stick it down with.. To finish off I added some Faux stitching with my white gel pen. For my embellishments I used some Red twin and a button. Great Card for an "Expecting Mother"
Here is a side view to show how I popped up my image.

I look forward to sharing much more of what I love to do, and I hope that I can inspire some one just as I have been inspired..  
Enjoy the rest of your Week and 

Happy Crafting

Sharette

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...