Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Monochromatic Mood

I went into a Monochromatic Mood when I received the news that I would be an Auntie!  I started to reminisce the beautiful wedding a couple of years ago.  My brother found and married a lovely young lady that just happens to be my soror.  Now I’m going to have a sweet baby niece or nephew.   I pulled out a Jesse James Dress it Up pacifier from my stash and dressed it up with a little tulle & pearls.  Colorbok Nocturne pearlescent cardstock paper pad caught my eye and I went straight for my Cuttlebug embossing folders to bring in a little dimension.   I silhouetted the folder label and stamped the sentiment which is from Our Daily Bread stamps Scripture 1 Collection.  The Martha Stewart dove punch is attached with a pop dot and I placed the white edge punch above the embossing folder at the top.  The silver pearls, flourish bling and Jesse James ‘Bundle of Love’ embellie were just a few additions to bring it all together.  I can’t wait to mail this card to them.   

Bundle of Love
If you were to create a card or layout using one color, what color would you use to put you in a Monochromatic Mood?  Hope you are inspired to create.    

4 comments:

  1. Wow Princess, congratulations! I know you are super excited. Your card is amazing and the details are stunning, I have yet to do anything monochromatic but you have inspired me to give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Congrats to your brother & wife on their first child and to you being an Auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Princess, congrats on being an Auntie! That is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card and huge congrats too! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...