Here is your chance to join your sistahs for a fun, scrapping weekend for FREE!
One of our sistahs is unable to attend and would like to DONATE her spot! How absolutely wonderful and generous! Woohoo! Don't YOU want to win that spot?
Here are a few fun photos from our last retreat, October 2011.
|The ladies who attended Sunday night dinner!|
|A bit of fun with props!|
|Our annual shopping trip!|
Your “scrappin” experience begins Friday, May 18 at 3pm and ends Monday, May 21, 2012 at 11am .
Your all inclusive retreat includes:
- 3 nights lodging (Friday, Saturday, Sunday(although you don't have to stay Sunday night, if not possible)
- Over 55 hours of cropping time
- Meals provided : dinner Friday, Continental Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on Saturday, breakfast and lunch on Sunday (if you decide to stay Sunday night, we go out for dinner on Sunday night, many of us also go out for breakfast on Monday at checkout. Snacks and beverages throughout the entire weekend are also provided.
- 4 ft cropping space for the entire weekend
- Page Kit for each attendee
- Fun challenges
- Unlimited use of Tool Center (Cricut, Sizzix, cutting tools, inks, stamps, idea books etc)
- Use of 2 PC/Printers for printing titles or journaling (High Speed Internet Access included)
- Access to the on-site Camp Crop-a-Lot Scrapbook Store for basic supplies needed (Bazzill cardstock, adhesive, basic embellishments)
- Fun time with your sistahs
This is a BIG FUN affair, lots of laughter, conversation, music, dancing, movies and some scrappin' too! And we get loud!!! All weekend long! LOL!
This event is hosted by Tiare aka Classygirl
How can you win? It's easy. Just tell me in 300 words or less, why YOU deserve this FREE retreat spot. Also, attach a photo of YOUR CREATIVE THANK YOU to our generous donor. Only those who are serious and are able to attend need apply. Please send your submission to me at classygirl at mac dot com. Submissions are due no later than Sunday, May 13, 2012 11:59pm est. Winner will be announced and contacted, Monday, May 14, 2012.
Please email me if you have questions.