Thursday, July 19, 2012

Dream Big...Think Big!


Happy Thursday!

Before I begin my post, I would like to say thank you to everyone for the warm welcome! I am so happy to be a part of this elite group of crafters! So thank you all once again J

For today’s project I am sharing a graduation layout of my sister-in-law. It was so fun to create!



When I first started scrapbooking, I was afraid of pattern papers. Once I felt more comfortable, I dabbled in personalizing the paper to fit my specific need. Since my SIL is young and fun, I played around with sprays, masks and Gesso to add more interest to the pattern paper. I love how a few splatters of paint and a few squirts of spray can change the whole dynamics of a page! Remember, there is no right or wrong in scrapbooking ;) So try it out!


I hope you enjoyed today’s project! Kenya

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...