Friday, July 20, 2012

Stampin' Up Special Offer!

Hello,
As an official sponsor of the SOC Community I’d like to share with you an exciting deal being offered by Stampin’ Up!
Starting July 1, when you place an order of $50 or more (before tax and shipping) you will be able to purchase the Reason to Smile stamp set ($20.95) for only $5.00.  That’s right $5.00.  The stamp set includes seven stamps and can be purchased in wood or clear.  I will post a picture of the stamp set on July 1 for your viewing. 
Please visit my site http://charicek.stampinup.net and check out all our new products.  If you are interested in placing an order, please contact me at charicek@gmail.com and I’d be more than happy to answer any of your questions.
Thanks, SOC
ChariceK

Don't forget to check back on July 1.  I will post the image of the stamp set here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...