Sunday, July 8, 2012

When I think of home....


We were asked to create something we have in our stash.  I'm proud to say I stepped up to the challenge. I did it! I finally created my Altered Painters Tray I purchased in 2010.  This altered tray is for my brother Patrick who lives in Nashville.  It's a little treasured keepsake to always view when he's 'thinking of home'. I used an ATC card I received in a swap from my scrappy friend Edie at SOC.  My goodness...the Cherish ribbon is over 10 years old.  I used some metal paper by Quikutz I purchased over 7 years ago and embossed it with my Cuttlebug.  Okay so I'm asking you ...Do you have something you haven't used in a while that you've purchased?  Go ahead create and pay it forward.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a HUGE fan of altered trays; especially when it comes to using stash too! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job w/this project and also for using your stash items. I have a try I've been holding on to...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...