Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thanksgiving Place Cards 2012

This year has been a rough one for a lot of families (mine included), which makes it an excellent time to take a moment to count our blessings.  Thanksgiving could not have come at a better time.  As we continue to hurdle over life's obstacles I hope we all will remember to be thankful for the opportunity for growth in every moment.

That said, is everyone is ready for the holiday season as it quickly approaches?  As for me, I don't have much to do since I will be dining as a guest.  But, I still could not resist the temptation to create a quick Thanksgiving digi-craft.  I put together a printable sheet of Thanksgiving place cards with a modern feel.

Feel free to click & print them out and use them on your table.


Source: Graphic icons from curbly.com
 

3 comments:

  1. Aysha, these are so cute...so thankful for all the great digital downloads you've made this year. Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card to wish others....your skills inspires me a lot...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...