Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Wild Splendor

Hello FALL!
When I picked up this Die Cut With A View The Wild Splendor paper stack, I knew I had to make a mini album to capture all of the pretty paper.  Every sheet was used.  I LOVE the Fall Season and this year I'm going to put our Thanksgiving photos in it. The stack has papers, journaling blocks, words etc.  I love the pretty ribbons I got from my stash and added a few other embellies throughout. I hope you notice the chain on the clip.  It has metal leaves that I received from a RAK from my SOC sistah Scrap.n.Sista.
Every page on the right has a surprise.  This one has a fall out page. 
 It opens to a heart card die cut I got from Archivers and the right side opens to a flap.
On the right of this page it has an envelope on top and when you open that flap there is room for more photos.
 I put another heart die cut for more photos.  On the inside flaps I will journal.
 I must give another shout out to my SOC sister Roz Edwards. She sent me the Tim Holtz dress form.  Now on the right side it's an explosion page tied up in a fall ribbon.  See below...
 Yes an explosion box.  I like to put them in my mini's for extra pictures and journaling.  It was decorated with leftover scraps.  The paper is too pretty to throw away.  : )
 And for the back.  I used the chipboard piece which was actually a tag I created from SOC Friday Night Chat.  When I create I always plan to use it on something.  Of course I added a piece of cardstock and embossed it with a Cuttlebug die. The burlap was added to give it a little warmth. 
 So when you take your fall photos will you leave them on your camera or phone OR will you put them in a mini?  I just LOVE mini memories! 

6 comments:

  1. Its beautful, tfs...now I want to do a mini!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the inspiration! I am guilty of having fall photos on my camer :( I need to get movin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your album is wonderful! I love the great colors and the many details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely!!! I love this time if year and this album is perfect to hold fall pics and memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one ambitious and talented lady. Everything is just so beautiful. all the detail.....Thank you so much forlinking up at WAW.
    Psalm 103 Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson,
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...