Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tree Skirt


Hello Beautiful People!

Like clockwork my Christmas tree is up by the Sunday following Thanksgiving! For the last few years I vowed I was going to make a tree skirt which was going to be an heirloom. I had all of these ideas. Life happened and that project did not manifest…yet. However, I had some felt and some heat transfer vinyl (my new favorite) left over and went to work!

The images are from the Silhouette store and they were cut on the Cameo. After they were cut (blade set at 3) I adhered the vinyl (heat press, but you can use your iron on the highest setting) and that was that! The best thing is about this project is that it was made from scraps and it is a project my family and I can admire for years to come!!!!

I hope you all enjoyed today’s project and you will try it out yourself. Enjoy your holiday season, Kenya~

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...