Monday, February 25, 2013

Stamps and Die's

Hello, everyone.. It's me Sharette here with a Fun little tutorial, for my monthly post here on SOC.
 I love this stamping Co, as many of you who visit my blog knows, I have a "few" of their cute stamp images that I LOVE to color up for my cards.. Well they also have really cute stamps for stamping,, and NOW they also have really cute dies to go with the stamps..As soon as I saw them I knew I had to have them.
 you get your  dies right in the same pack as your stamp set.. So that it  is easy storage and great to have them all in the same place.. OK So know on to my post.. I have a quick tutorial with pictures to show how I used them along with my "cuttle bug"..
 here is my supplies that I started with.
 taken my die and some white card stock, I ran it thru my cuttle bug.
 Here are a four of the stamps (you get a total of 5 in the set).. I used some of my favorite ink pads.
 Here is my first Card.. DP is from MME. Kraft card stock and Ribbon from PTI.. I added some pearls to to finish off my butterflies.
 Here is another card I made.. This one with my Cloud stamp and die set.. again kraft card stock and DP from MME.. love this paper.
Here is the last of my card.. I just love this one.. The flower are just too cute. and you can do soo much with them.. 
and Here is a shot of all 3 of them.

I hope you like my cards.. You can do some really fun cards with stamp and dies.. I know we all have some, so why Not pull them out and give this a try,, I would love to see what you create

Happy Scrapping,

Sharette


5 comments:

  1. Lovely projects. I love how the butterflies turned out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards & project, I've never tried the stamps w/the dies before, may have to put these on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are too cute. I too LOVE stamps and dies. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such vibrant colors! I love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...