Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hello Sunshine

Hello My lovely crafty friends.. Sharette here with you again.. Wow it just seemed like a few days ago, that I posted my last post! And I just have to say this has been one "roller coaster of a month for me and my family.. We celebrate 2 birthday's this month my son and my husband... "did I mention that they are 2 days a part. This year is extra special for my son as it is his 18th birthday and well as it is the month that he graduates from "High School".. With all of that I had little time to work on my project or any thing else..But I knew that I still had something that I wanted to share with you all. 
Last Friday was the official start of Summer.. I love summer with it's warm weather, gorgeous weather and of course eating Popsicle and ice cream. I actually made this a few months ago, for a magazine, but it was discounted. I really liked how it turned out and because it was for a summer issue, I thought it was great for my post, since again it goes very will with my "Summer Theme"
Card Stock from PTI. DP "Echo Park", I added some "glossy accent to her glasses and Popsicle. 
For my image I used "Popsicle" from La La Land.. She is a perfect image for your summer card; just look at her holding her little Popsicle..  I colored her with my prisma colored pencils and oms.
I hope that your summer is off to a great start and that it is filled with ice cream and sweet treats.. As always please feel free to leave a comment or ask a question, and if you have started your summer layouts or projects, we would love to see them..

Happy Crafting

Sharette



9 comments:

  1. Cute card, love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring, and I love the fun colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely darling! Great coloring and the paper and image are the perfect match for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, fun card! So perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharette, a beautiful card. I have so much admiration for you and the other women who use the copic markers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...