Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Reflection: Family Farm

Happy November Beautiful People!

Can you believe Turkey Day is right around the corner? This year has gone by so quickly! I know for me, this year has had some ups and a lot of downs. But through it all, I have a lot to be thankful for. Sometimes, you have to focus on the good even though it is easier to focus on the negative. I choose to be positive no matter what happens! Life is only as good as you make it!

Today's project is a reflection of spending time with my family on an outing. My family is the most important thing to me on this earth. I am so thankful to have them in my life! These are my four little angels. As you can see, they get tired of me snapping photos of them, but I don't care. I tell them, when they get older, they will be happy I have so many pictures of them. I know from experience. My mom lost 95% of my pictures growing up. When the girls ask to see photos, I only have just a few to share. That is sad isn't it? In a way, a part of my legacy is gone. I will not let that happen to my girls! So I will snap, snap, snap at every opportunity! I know each of you will too LOL!

 Thank you for sharing a snippet of what I am thankful for this season. Happy Thanksgiving!

As you look back over 2013, what are some things you are thankful for? Kenya~

5 comments:

  1. I agree, the more pictures the better! They will appreciate it when they get older. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post and photo of your girls, thanks for sharing...and keep snapping away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable this layout it and what a wonderful memory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice LO and a wonderful event to preserve since they grow up so fast. Yes, yes keep snapping those pictures as they will appreciate them later. I don't have very many pictures of me from my childhood either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much ladies :D Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...