Photo of my original supplies:
It was easier than I thought and was coming along pretty good...I decided that I wanted the entire wreath to be burlap and not use the mesh I had purchase. Well, wouldn't you know it, I ran out of burlap. I made a mad dash to Hobby Lobby to purchase more and there was none to be found, they even had it on sale for 50% off but all I found was 3 empty shelves and no burlap.
Photo of the half-finished wreath:
I then decided that I would check at Michaels the next day, luckily they had plenty of rolls but it cost $1.00 more (and not on sale) I did however use my 40% off coupon on one of the rolls. I purchased 2 rolls to be on the safe side but when I got back home it was not a match for the burlap I had already started with. So I had to un-do the old ribbon and start over with the new burlap...I was determined to get it done and up on my front door.
Photo of the finished wreath:
And here's the wreath hanging on my front door:
I really like how it turned out but don't think I'll take on any new projects for the up-coming holidays LOL.
I would love to hear about any new tutorials you've tried out lately or if you plan on trying one for future projects.
Have a wonderful & blessed Thanksgiving everyone!