Friday, June 27, 2014

National Accordion (Mini Album) Awareness Month

Hi All,

So as I was going through the list of holidays for the month of June I found out that June is National Accordion Awareness month.  Now believe it or not I actually do like the sound of an accordion.  I don't know any famous players but I do have a healthy respect and appreciation for the instrument.

I also found out that June is the awareness month for a lot of disabilities and diseases that inhibit the quality of life that someone may have.

So I combined the the two causes and created a "Live Each Day" accordion mini album.





I chose to use some paper I had in my stash for way to long, Making Memories 5th Avenue Collection and 6.5x5.75 envelopes to create this project.

I hope this project inspires you to either Pick up the accordion, Live life to the fullest, or if nothing else, use your stash up.

Until next time everybody...

Kelli

4 comments:

  1. Love this! Great way to document an event. And I also appreciate the sound of an accordion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful mini album, Kelli! I love the papers and the embellishments. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Let me make one too! I'm always inspired for a mini.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to use up paper. Nice job on the mini!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...