Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Summer in a Tube

Hello my SOC family.. I hope you are all enjoying your summer.. I am here with another quick card I made to welcome the warm weather.  Time to enjoy the great out doors and some fun in the sun.
 For my card today I made a fun summer card with a digi from "Simply Betty Stamps"... I just love Betty's amazing talent with her fun, quakier and sassy images. This one is called "Betty Inner tube".. She is colored with my Prisma Colored pencils and OMS. for my card stock I used PTI-creame CS, DP is an older paper pack from Echo Park called -Summer Days, sentiment is included with the stamp.
Here is a close up of her. 
Lets see those summer projects that you are working on. if you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave them below. 

Happy Scrapping,
Sharette

3 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love your coloring on the image and the patterned paper used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Beautiful coloring as always!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...