Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Smashing for a Healthy Life Style

Hello crafty friends.. Sharette here with you for this months SOC post.. I started this Smash book back in January... I shared my layout with  you all here on the blog.. It was my gold to do  page at least once a week.. Like I said "it was my gold"..as that was or is not working out as plan.. 
 

 I decided to give it another try.. As I am really trying to incorporate it into my "healthy life style journey". This is only the second page/pages and it was actually quite fun and quick to put together.. I just have to remember that it does not have to be a "fancy; drive you self crazy" thing,  just gather up a few images and some embellishment and have fun.
 This image is from Saturated Canary.. I think she is just too cute.. She is colored with my Prisma colored pencil and OMS..

I printed this quote from the internet and just glued it to some DP that I had in my scrap pile.. added some more sentiment, two buttons and some wasi tape. 
here is a close up.
 
 I love this quote.. Its how I see my journey.. I am not looking at it as loosing weight,, because I am not looking for a quick fix. Instead I want it to be a "life style".. 

This image is by Simply Betty Stamp Co. I love her and can relate to the difficult choices. She too is colored with Prisma colored pencils.
 

I hope you enjoyed my little project, I know many of you are already "Smashing" and I would love to see some your projects for inspiration and. As always if you have any questions or just want to leave a comment I would love to hear from you.
 
Happy Scrapping
Sharette


1 comment:

  1. What a great idea and thanks for sharing...the struggle is real!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...