Saturday, July 25, 2015

Coloring with Pencils.

Hello Crafty Family; Sharette here with you for this month's post.. I have a really quick post to share with you ALL today.. I still have not sat to even try to make any kind of cards or scrap page.. But I have found time here and there to carve out a little coloring. Here are 3 images from Simply Betty Stamps.. I know you have seen a lot of her work.. But I am a creature of habits, and basically if I find something I like; I stick with it. LOL
 
 Here is my first one. Perfect Curls Betty.. They are ALL digis that I printed on white card stock an colored with my Prisma colored Pencils.
 This one is Powder Puff Betty.. I just love her sassy little pose with her powder and puff and her little sexy bustier. These images are really not for cards. I plan on putting a coloring book or binder with images from all of my favorite stamp and artist company.   I often right the colors that I am using so that I can have them as reference.
And last but NOT least. My favorite of the group. " All Polished Up Betty". This little lady is soo me, as I am a LOVER of anything nail polish. I love her hair and cute bows. Yes I did add a little glitter to all of them It would Not BE me if I didn't.

These again are not for cards or tutorial.. Just what I have been doing to try and keep the coloring thing going. I hope you all enjoyed taken a look and as always, if you have any questions or comments. Please leave them below.

Happy Crafting.

Sharette

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job coloring these images. You really made that hair come to life. I also like the bits of sparkle added to the images

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...