Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Saying So Long to the SOC Blog


It is with a heavy heart that I announce that we will be discontinuing the SOC Blog.  July will be the last month that we will post to the blog.  However, it will remain a place for people to come for information and inspiration.  We will leave it as the face for SOC, meaning it will be:
  • a place where people can find SOC and connect.
  • find inspiration in our previous posts
  • learn about and register for upcoming crops, retreats and cruises
  • find us on Facebook
  • get special announcements.
I want to send out a heartfelt thank to our current and past creative teams.  Each of you have put in much time and effort, most often just for the simple joy of sharing. You have been AMAZING.  I am forever grateful that you have been on this journey with me. 

Unfortunately, I am no longer able to devote the time and effort the SOC Blog deserves. It takes time to grow, recruit and organize.  I have tried many times to find someone who could help coordinate the blog, keep things rolling for me, be sure we are getting things posted and help promote and grow the blog, with no success.  

Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart.  Please be sure to stick around and join us in the Scraps of Color Forum here. 

Have an AWESOME day,

Tiare. 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Tiare and all the team members that contributed to the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all your hard work, Tiare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all your effort and dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have enjoyed all the information that I have gained here.

    Thank you Tiare & the SOC Blog Design Team for your efforts & talents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your dedication and hard work. All of the posts have been inspiring and I'very picked up new techniques. It's nice to know I am not alone out there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your dedication and hard work. All of the posts have been inspiring and I'very picked up new techniques. It's nice to know I am not alone out there.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...