Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Got Art? Frame It!

I have always loved everything crafty from Embroidery, Scrapbooking, Cards, Papercrafts and now Paint.   Inspired by my sorority sister Deidre Pigues, I decided to create my own “Art Therapy”.  She gave us a piece of canvas and my imagination went to our 100th year celebration in Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. and this is my creation with the finishing touches.  I autographed the art and placed it in a frame.


Receipe Ingredients
Adirondack paint -  Snow Cap, Eggplant, Rich Black
Americana paint -Tomato Red
Folk Art paint - Honeycomb
Stickles - Golden Rod
Recollection- Bling



Notice the bling?

 

Princess… The Papercrafter?  Princess…The Artist? 

Do you have a favorite? Do you have it somewhere visible in your home or is it in a closet?  Let's celebrate our work!


7 comments:

  1. Princess, you are so talented. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Princess you did a great job on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Princess, you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous job with the paint, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...