Saturday, October 25, 2014

A little Trick and Treat

Hello my wonderful crafty friends, Sharette here with my monthly post; but before I do that I have  to say "Happy Anniversary to Tiara and SOC wow 10 years that's  along time in any form; yet alone in the crafting world. We all know it's because of supporters and fellow crafters such as you all. 
 With Halloween just a few days away of course I wanted to do a. "Halloween card"  I used a dig from one of my favorite site "Simply Betty Stamps"  this is "Devilish Betty Boo"  she is a digi I printed her out and colored her with my Prisma colored pencils, I added some glitter to her tail and horns and her sparkling drink.  Cars srock is from PTI. DPI and doily are from recollections from Michaels. The cute banner is a sticker from "jokers boutique." Sentiment came with the digi.
Here is a close up of her. She is just so sassy and cute to me.  Now it's your turn; if you have any "holloween or Harvest projects that you want to share I would love to see them. Or if you have any comments or questions; please feel free to leave a comment. I hope you all enjoy the rest of the month.


Happy Crafting.

Sharette

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...