Sunday, June 7, 2015

Tags for a Mission

Each summer my sweet Sistah Felecia Foster goes on a mission trip.  This summer she is traveling to Ghana West Africa.  Felecia is going to several schools so I made 100 tags for the children so they can have a little inspiration for their books.  I managed my paper scraps by pulling out those pads that were almost empty.  What made it exciting was using scriptures and words of inspiration decorating the front and an additional scripture on the back.  I pulled out die cuts, ribbon, lace, chipboard, punches, embellishments, ink and stamps.



Close ups

Close ups.  I made over 25 of the one in the middle for the boys with burlap.
Just imagine the difference we can make with a Boys and Girls club, Vacation Bible School or camp right in our own city.  Are you considering using your crafty ideas to help a group this summer?

It's Summer Time!  Let's share our talent and creativity.
Princess

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful ideal and great tags. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome use of talents and supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing....beautiful idea and tags

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Princess I know your heart is full as you are doing a great work for God and His Kingdom. May many hearts turn toward Him through the messages on your tags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Princess, what a wonderful idea and I just may borrow it; tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Princess these tags turned out beautiful. I love the idea of using your scraps to create pieces of art to give to others. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Beautiful work Princess! I know the children appreciated the tags!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...